Friday, May 7, 2010

Mac Pro Store in Soho, London

In effect, 28 Foubert's place in Central London is my local MAC Pro store as not all MAC Pro products are available in Ireland, even in Dublin! Lucky I don't need to "pop in" too often then.

Now don't get too excited, this MAC haul reads more like a grocery shopping list as I stocked up on some kit basics. The bulk of my purchase was my very first mac pro 15 palette along with 10 eyeshadow refills-shroom, sable, satin taupe, woodwinked, cork, copperplate, carbon, blanc type, antiqued, brown down. If you are familiar with MAC then this is an incredibly boring selection. If you are new to MAC then this is a decent selection of colours to put together a neutral palette for yourself. It's near enough what the fabulous assistant with the Bettie Page fringe and ruby woo lips suggested anyway.

Hmmm, what else was on my list?

MAC Pigment - Naked
Brow pencils - Fling, Spiked and Lingering
Paint Pot - Painterly
Lipglass - Ample Pink
more Studio Finish Concealer - nc 20 & nc 30
Satin Lipstick - Brave
Matte Lipstick - Russian Red (will this stand a chance against my beloved matte red Ruby Woo?)

And that is it. No blush or bronzer, no powders or foundations, no eyeliners , no mascaras and easy on the pigment. In short I made a list and stuck to it.

A personal triumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment