Thursday, October 28, 2010

too much clutter

Our bedroom is the most chaotic room in the house.

It has been brought to my attention that I have far too much of everything.
Question: How would he know how much is too much?

So I'm in the middle of a long overdue clearout and some of the vast hoard must be binned. I really hate waste. I'm left wondering how these once desired lotions and potions were downgraded to half full jars of  unhygienic rubbish?
My skincare and makeup routines seem to evolve through trial and error (lots of trial, loads more error!) So I guess that the "beauty errors" in my bin can't be avoided and the whole process helps me to sift through the market to find the best products out there. These beauty products are going in the bin because they produced poor results.
Do I think I can learn to be more careful before buying into new beauty trends?
Can I

Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment